Friday, January 20, 2006

 

Progress with a Candidate?

January 20, 2006
I have been on the phone for over an hour talking about you.

A nice lady in Patrick Cloun's office called here tonight. He's the Conservative candidate running in the St. Lambert Greenfield Park riding. She wanted to know if he could count on my vote Monday.

I told her well I couldn't count on him, that I had sent him an email about a very very important concern of mine a few weeks ago and he never replied and that Ken Crawley from GFP had even gone to his office with the same concerns and no one heard back from Patrick, so why should I vote for him.

Told her I know he is running a campaign, but aren't the ordinary people just as important, a simple reply that he would look at what I had written and would look into it would have been nice.

Now I got her curious, she asked what I was writing him about. I told her ALL about you, your blog, gave her the RGHS blogsite address, and what you had tried to do with your company and what happened re the Niagara Police, the RCMP, Paul Martin and the infamous Tony Valeri ... and that in the past 5 years no one will help, not the politicians, the police, the newspapers, tv, the whole damn story ... she was so horrified .... she said she will talk to Patrick, have him read your blog as she will, she also said The Fifth Estate, a tv show would love to hear your story, have you ever sent them anything????????? Might be an idea.
Moe

Thanks Moe! Yes, all of the major investigative shows, newspapers, reporters and more: right across Canada have all received a synopsis of our case.
In my mind, there is one element that keeps them from investigating: RCMP conspiracy.

When I asked Valeri to investigate the RCMP conspiracy he was himself being investigated by them. Due to that circumstance, what were my chances of being assisted by him?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Candidate Info Per CBC.ca
Patrick Clune

Party: Conservative Party of Canada

Education: Diploma in Applied Arts from Ryerson, Toronto

Marital Status: Married
Children: One daughter

Career Background: Owner of a company specializing in post-production and video editing. His clients include prestigious companies such as the Cirque du Soleil, the Festival Just For Laughs, Montreal Comedy Festival, and contractual work with many foreign production companies

Electoral History
Federal: Defeated in Saint-Lambert in 2004

Campaign Address:
(450) 923-7887
info@patrickclune.ca





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?