Wednesday, January 04, 2006

 

Is Cancergate Allegedly Tied to Paul Martin Because of the Holmolka "Deal with the Devil" Fiasco?

"I can see clearly now... that I was wrong in not acting more decisively and more forthrightly in dealing with Watergate."

Richard M. Nixon, Impeached President of the USA

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We received a query from the USA about our case.

Naturally, not fully aware of the police bungling that went down, most Americans would not appreciate every Canadian's rage over, and the seriousness of, the bungled Bernardo-Holmolka case.

Time line-wise, between the arrests of Bernardo and Holmolka and the freeing of Karla in Montreal to possibly exploit again, the NRPS screwed up our case royally.

We feel confident it was easier to destroy us, in lieu of releasing yet another politician-destroying can of worms about this inept police department.

The justice system and politicians will do anything to sweep bad cops under the rug, it would destroy political, judicial and police careers. Welcome to the Valeri Scandal / Cancergate!

Here is a copy of my letter explaining The Valeri Scandal / Cancergate to an American: why the RCMP conspiracy was allegedly covered up, up to and including by our Prime Minister of Canada.
--------------------------------
January 4th, 2006

Hi Ester!

The story is back on the main page of the web site. I inadvertently took it off.

Being from the USA, let me give you a sickening perspective to what I alleged happened, why the RCMP decided not to help and conspired with the NRPS to cover it up.

As noted in the previous posts, my firm was destroyed in a white collar crime. Because the detectives completely screwed up the ensuing investigation, two police forces conspired to hide the bungling. Why?

It grew from a mole hill into a mountain, as it was blocked by the judicial system from being heard by a judge, by both jurisdictions, Federal and Ontario, right up to and including the Attorney General of Ontario and Solicitor General of Canada. Why?

I took my politicians to task, a Canadian citizen's "supposed" safety net.

All politicians have maintained this cover up for the police, preferring to see my firm, my family and I forever destroyed, in lieu of this inept police bungling becoming public. Why?

NOT ONE POLITICIAN HAS ACCEPTED RESPONSIBILITY AND DONE THE OBVIOUS THING: SIMPLY EXAMINE THE EVIDENCE I HAVE AGAINST THE RCMP! WHY! WHY! WHY??????

The evidence proving the RCMP conspiracy was hidden when a retired police officer saw what I had. How incriminating is it? I have lies about the case issued on RCMP letterhead!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now, the question from one in the USA might be, "Ya, but why not simply investigate the cops?", since you would expect a politician to protect his constituent at the drop of a pin.

You too must be asking, “What’s the big deal here? Nail the cops who screwed up your case, correct the situation and get on with the raising of millions for cancer research.”

This is why. I am certain this conspiracy to protect the police was directly related to the Paul Bernardo-Karla Holmolka sex crime case, the one in which this despicable couple murdered three teenaged girls, one being Karla's own sister. They used them as sex toys, and then murdered them. One of the murdered girls was chopped up, encased in cement, then thrown into a lake.

It was so notorious it damaged our Niagara area's respect, and all of Canada's for that matter, for the NRPS.

The judicial system bungled the investigation when they made a deal with Karla, known notoriously as the "Deal with the Devil", to put Paul Bernardo behind bars for life, on account of sloppy police work by the NRPS.

After this deal was signed with the Crown Attorney, Karla's lawyer produced video tapes the couple had made with both having having sex with the murdered girls.

The lawyer had gone into the couple’s death house in Port Dalhousie, AFTER THE NRPS had searched it FOR WEEKS, and quietly removed the sex tapes, PROVING Karla’s complicity in the sex crimes. The NRPS had obviously NOT searched the house properly.

The detectives who screwed up my case were members of the NRPS, (Niagara Regional Police Service), the same force who had missed finding these all-important sex tapes.

Currently, Canada is awash with horror as Karla has been set free because of the “Deal with the Devil” and is living somewhere in the Montreal area. Experts say she is a sexual predator and will strike again. Public sentiment is very low with the NRPS whose ineptness missed finding those sex tapes and are therefore being blamed as the ones responsible for Karla’s freedom.

The NRPS’s bungling of my case is horrific and knew no end. They actually REFUSED to examine key documents in my case proving this financial partner was a white collar crook. There is much more to the stupidity of their detective work. I'll save that for the book!

Since you worked for a CPA firm, you especially know how easily men at the top can infiltrate and steal from companies, (Enron comes to mind), destroying innocent lives in the process. It happened in my case.

The NRPS missed dozens of key documents in my case, one being the business card the crooked financial partner had given me. His card stated he was the President, International Division of a large USA medical supply firm in New Jersey.

I had been so personally tied up moving throughout the USA, working on all the contracts which would hopefully culminate in raising 30 million dollars annually for cancer, I had not personally vetted him, relying that if he was being referred to me by Toronto money brokers, then he must be bona fide. Also, he was helping financially at first, so effectively; the shoe was on the other foot anyway. He who gives the money vets the borrower!

At our very first meeting in a very posh Toronto hotel, he handed me his very impressive business card and wrote his cell number on the reverse. He instructed me to use the cell number only. This seemed very normal to me since he was involving himself outside the realm of his USA firm and for many reasons wished to justifiably keep them separated. Additionally, his cell number meant direct contact and not the hated indirect means through switchboards.

I immediately put his cell number in my Daytimer and “filed” his business card. Filing for me means it would have to be somewhere, for I never throw any paper out.

Fast forward to post crime. His cell number was no longer working. The Toronto brokers could not find him. I ransacked my random filing system, finally found it, and notified the NRPS detectives. They refused to return my calls.

Therefore, I became my own Joe Friday in the case. I called the New Jersey medical supply company myself and when I asked for my now ex-financial partner in the International Division, the switchboard operator started laughing.

When she finally stopped, I asked what was so funny. She apologized and said they were domestic only; they did not have an International Division.

I had been conned!

I took all my newly acquired "Joe Friday evidence" to a sergeant at Station 14 of the NRPS, sure NOW he would listen and re-open the case. I never got to the business card. Looking at another piece of evidence proving the con, he stood, showed us the door, and said, "I wash my hands of your case".

In letters to Paul Martin and Tony Valeri I have explained this con fully, and more, and that the RCMP and NRPS have conspired to cover up this horrible crime and won’t admit the con went over their heads.

All continue to ignore me. Everyone, from the PMO to the two detectives on the case have NEVER asked to see the con business card!!! I have been locked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There is a another strange side in my long term direct dealings with Paul Martin, our Prime Minister. From the date of inception of my idea to the date of the crime I had written him twice, explaining my wonderful venture and asking what sort of government assistance could be expected regarding exporting, etc., a field completely foreign to me.

On both occasions Martin wrote me and signed multi page letters, all very personal and not generically produced, since they referred to my project.

What happened with Paul Martin after I caught the RCMP in a conspiracy? I have written him dozens of times over the last five years, keeping him abreast of every new detail about the RCMP conspiracy. He has refused to reply.

So in summary, this is how Paul Martin has treated me: I am personally 2 for 2 exchanging good news, and 0 for about 60 on bad news about the RCMP.

In the last election in 2004, Paul Martin ran for Prime Minister of Canada for the first time on the platform of “a more transparent government” We all know his predecessor, Jean Chrétien was plagued with corruption and scandals.

Martin won, holding the highest office in the land, and has refused to reply to me when I send correspondence after correspondence to him stating I HAVE PROOF the RCMP is in a conspiracy against me.

Isn’t that suspicious?

How TRANSPARENT is that!!!!!

Since the cost to all is ultimately up to US$30,000,000 annually for cancer research, I really need all your compassion and assistance to have Martin and Valeri investigated in this, The Valeri Scandal, then we can all get back to Virtual GPK and live happily ever after.

Well, at least most of us. I have received three E-mails from GPKers, all with the same theme; they no longer wish to be part of Virtual GPK because I brought my fight against Martin and Valeri on here, when I said this blog would not be political

Again, I will repeat, my fight is against two politicians who have ignored me for five years, not their party ..... (but I have more proof there is NOT ONE Liberal backbencher who will go up against Paul Martin in this case. I have that proof as well).

After HALF A DECADE and up to US$150,000,000 now forever lost for cancer research, they left me with NO CHOICE but to ask my friends at a time when others might force them to investigate my case. (The speed of the “Liberal Propaganda Machine” against my posts quickly increased the size of the “foe”.)

I have learned a valuable lesson of late. When we are in pain and in the fight of our lives, we find out who are friends are …. real quick!!

Best regards,
mike
--------------------------

Wow and wow again. Keep a stiff upper lip you!!!!!
Moe
Quebec
---------------

Thanks Moe.
I have been trying to get this horrible evidence, plus much more, before a judge FOR FIVE YEARS!!!!
One letter I loath, which REALLY destroyed me when it arrived, from the Attorney General of Ontario, (AG), states, " .... we will not any more waste taxpayers money investigating your case". Hello!!! Say what!!
The AG is in charge of all policing in Ontario. The AG's face was full of egg and mud because of the Bernardo case ... the AG crafted the Deal with the Devil.
Isn't this obvious, that the AG was covering up more bad NRPS work???!!!
Are you sitting? The AG REFUSED to examine any of my "Joe Friday evidence"!!! .... despite letters describing it in full.
People will ask, "Isn't there a separate commission to investigate bad cops? Remember I said it took months to procure the police report, (whited out), through the Freedom of Information Act. The system stalled me that way, so when I contacted the Commission I was told they had a Statute of Limitations of six months, (or whatever it was). ROADBLOCK!

Always roadblocks, right up to Paul Martin.....
There are stories of suspicious NRPS all the time that disappear.
The NRPS recently killed someone with a taser after a b&e. Hey, the guy was guilty of stealing but did he deserve to die after a theft?
Not long ago, a truck driver rolled a dump truck right through a red light here in our busy downtown and the NRPS sieced the truck because of faulty breaks. What IF a pedestrian had been crossing, for example? Come court date the NRPS could not find the dump truck. Never did hear the end to that one, but I think the driver was let go, again, because of shoddy police work.
I took my story, with hard evidence, to Mike Williscraft, Editor of the Niagara News, Canada's largest weekly newspaper, owned by the Toronto Star. He listened to my story, said, "I don't trust those guys", and refused to touch my story, saying it was "too big".





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?